Vision, Mission, Mandate
Connect With Us
Like Us on Facebook
Keep up to date with upcoming events and ways to contributeLike Us on Facebook
Become a Volunteer
We are always looking for people to contribute to our community.Become a Volunteer
Make a Donation
We appreciate every dollar spent to make this a better community.Make a Donation
Attend an Event
Come out and show your support!Attend an Event
People with intellectual disabilities participate fully as valued citizens in our community.
We provide support, programs, and services to individuals with intellectual disabilities and their families.
In pursing this stated mission for RDACL, we believe:
- Every one of us is a fully human individual, a whole person, who deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Each of us is a self-determining individual, willing to and capable of creating and making choices. We all require information and support when making decisions.
- We all are entitled to full consideration and accommodation in achieving effectively equal access to public and private services.
- All of us are full and equal citizens who belong in, are able to contribute to, be included in, and receive the benefits of all aspects of life in our interdependent community.
- RDACL is an open, representative, volunteer-directed, democratic, non-profit association.
- To provide information to individuals with an intellectual disability, their families, other community members and organizations, to enable full participation of persons with a disability in our community.
- To help and support individuals with an intellectual disability, their families, and community organizations work together to ensure individuals with an intellectual disability participate fully in our community.
- To develop the Regina and District Association for Community Living as an open non-profit association.
We believe in:
Dignity & Respect, everyone is valued and respected.
Community & Inclusion, we promote belonging and inclusion.
Independence, we support individuals as they attain self-determined independence.