Calling All Best Buddies
Connect With Us
Like Us on Facebook
Keep up to date with upcoming events and ways to contributeLike Us on Facebook
Become a Volunteer
We are always looking for people to contribute to our community.Become a Volunteer
Make a Donation
We appreciate every dollar spent to make this a better community.Make a Donation
Attend an Event
Come out and show your support!Attend an Event
It is time to go online and register for the upcoming year of the University Of Regina Chapter of Best Buddies guys!
You can go to the application page by clicking the link below:
Once you submit the application, you cannot change it online.
Here are some things to be remembered when filling up the application:
– On the registration form, under Province of School, please enter Saskatchewan.
– Under Type of School, please enter University or College.
– Under School, please enter University of Regina.
– Under Role:
- Choose Buddy if you want to be matched with someone without an intellectual disability.
- Choose Peer Buddy if you want to be matched with someone with an intellectual disability.
Aaron Higgins and Jordan Seitz will be Buddy Advocates again this year.
Orientation for parents will be held on Sunday October 5 at the United Way.
Matching of Buddy Pairs will happen after that and the first event will take place on October 26.
If you need any assistance in completing your registration or have any questions on this year’s program please contact Brenda McMullen by phone at 306 790 5686, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by Egi on Thursday, August 28th, 2014 @ 2:48PM
Categories: News, Programs, Stories
Tags: Awesome, Best Buddies, Cognitive Disability, community, community living, Friendship, Programs, RDACL, regina, University of Regina